R. H. Sanders & Associates
CPR /AED, First Aid and Blood-borne Pathogen Training
* Over 35 years in business
* Received A+ rating from Better Business Bureau
* Recipient - Better Business Bureau complaint-free award and commendation
* Customer reviews can be found at www.bbb.org
"Thank you for your excellent services. We will see you next month."
Student Health Services, Oakton Community College
"You’re the best and we love working with you. See you next year."
Human Resources, Concerned Care Nursing Agency
"Thank you so much for your CPR presentation last night. Our staff was delighted with your direct, factual, and meticulous description of procedures. Your humor and methodology helped time pass quickly and made things logical and easy to remember. Our staff ranked your course A-1 – the best we ever had."
B. Devorah Shmotkin,
Director, Children’s Lubavitch Learning Center
CPR & EMERGENCY TRAINING
Earn the good feeling that comes from learning how to keep family, friends, co-workers and clients safe! It starts with picking up the phone now!
We can do any size group... large or small!
Our rates are the most reasonable in the area... call for a free quote!
No wasted time... we get right to the point and give you what you need to know clearly, concisely and in a professional, humanistic manner.
WHY R. H. SANDERS & ASSOCIATES FOR YOUR IN-SERVICE PROGRAMS?
We're Cost Effective...
- Usually up to 30% less than others AND low minimums.
- We urge you to compare!
- We come to your location.
- We're available days, evenings and weekends.
- We bring everything, you provide the space... we do the rest!
- Our proven method of instruction, developed by Dr. Ron Sanders, gets to the core of the subject quickly, concisely and clearly.
- You will understand the subject better and in less time!
- We follow National Standards to the letter, both for instruction and sanitation.
- In fact, we exceed Centers For Disease Control standards by providing FREE disposable manikin practice shields to all CPR students.
- There is NO CHARGE for this sensible precaution!